WOULD YOU PREFER TO BUY BRANDED GOLF BALLS?
Golf is a kind of game played in an open field where the golfer plays his golf balls trying to insert into hole made on field by using different types of golf clubs and a golf ball is a kind of ball specially designed for the game of golf.
Golf ball is made up of mostly plastic and rubber materials and they are usually white in color, but nowadays they are available in other high visibility colors too, which makes easy to find lost balls, and easy to play while low-light or frosty conditions are present as well. Moreover, most golf balls have about 250 – 500 dimples with an average depth of about 0.010 inches in a symmetrical pattern on it, but there is no any specific quantity of dimples because some golf balls have more than 1000 dimples too. The dimples reduce drag and create lift. It works as wings. If you want to read about the squat please click here.
Under the rules of Golf, the weight of the golf ball must have greater than 1.62 oz. (45.93g) and cannot be smaller than 1.680 inches (42.67mm) in size. Golf balls must be spherically symmetrical. All the rules and regulations regarding golf ball, golf game, size of the golf course etc. has been established by the United States Golf Association (USGA) and these rules are updated every year. Currently, there are around 850 models of balls that conform to these standards.
Golf balls are divided into main two categories:
1. Recreational balls – This type of balls are made specially for the ordinary golfer, who have low swing with the speed of 80 – 130 km/h. These type of balls are made of two layers, with the cover firmer than the core. It has lower prices than the advanced balls.
2. Advanced balls – This type of balls are made specially for the strong golfer. They are made of multiple layers, it means 3 or more layers, with a soft cover and firm core. Because of it they induce a greater amount of spin from lofted shots. However, these balls require a much greater swing speed to acquire expected result. Therefore, only the physically strong players could carry out to compress at impact. Mismatching the golfer’s swing with the category of balls causes loss of distance. This type of balls is more expensive than recreational golf balls.
Although, golf balls are divided into two categories there are many types of golf balls some are as follows:
1. Practice or range balls – It is similar to a recreational balls. It is harder-cored balls than recreational golf balls, but it is durable and have shorter flight distance. It is legal play the practice golf balls played on the golf course.
2. Recycled balls – This type of golf balls is specially for the novice players because there are more chances to lose a large number of balls during the play. Recycled golf balls are found in retailer at a discount rate. It is cheaper than the new balls.
3. Mark-outs/X-outs golf balls – Actually these are new balls, but they have failed to meet the manufacturer’s required quality on testing, the manufacturer therefore doesn’t want to sell under its brand’s name, but to avoid a loss of investment on it’s production, packaging in normal boxes and sell them at a deep discount.
There are seven main companies that manufacture golf balls including golf clubs among the NGF GOLF 100. These are as follows:
1. Titleist and Bridgestone Golf Manufacturing Company in USA.
2. Srixon is a brand owned by SRI Sports Limited in Japan.
3. Volvik Inc golf ball manufacturer in South Korea.
4. Callaway Golf Company in Carlsbad, California.
5. TaylorMade Golf Company in Carlsbad, California, USA and
6. Wilson Staff golf balls manufacturer in Chicago, Illinois.
I would like to suggest all golfers even they are novices, who are going to buy golf balls check its brand, durability then its prices at the last. It is mandatory to mind the aim of buying and stages of your sportship (beginner or veteran), where you actually are at. If you want to buy golf balls free shipping on orders 49$ or more click here.